Reporting to Group Finance Manager, you shall lead the inventory accounting, costing, analysis and reporting process to ensure it is effective and efficient. Meanwhile, you will be spearheading the cost analysis and working closely with the sales, project, engineer and operations teams with regards to costing, production utilisation, margin and the necessary reporting. This involves strong business partnership with various stakeholders.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:-
- Maintain and provide detailed costing for the Group’s manufacturing and assembly operations – e.g. machine rates, labour rates, overheads.
- Responsible for margin analysis by product, customers, production utilisation and efficiencies.
- Review Big Data across ERP, MES, AIP, power BI and other platforms in relation to inventories, costing, production routings and margins.
- Review of variances including capacity, material and purchase variances.
- Review actual run-times vs standard run-times periodically and discuss needed changes with Operations management.
- Preparing system input and coordinating necessary changes to the cost structure.
- Responsible for preparing accruals and reversals worksheets for inventories and costing related transactions.
- Calculate and review slow moving and obsolete inventory reserve requirements on a monthly basis.
- Assist in preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in other matters as required by the Finance department, including intercompany reconciliations and Group journal entries, grant applications and monitoring.
- Lead the implementation and roll out of cost accounting across Group’s subsidiaries and/or new production sites.
• BA or Professional qualification in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience with similar position.
• Strong project management skills and stakeholder management skills.
• Proficient in English and Chinese language.
• Strong analytical skill and proficient in MS Office
• Experiencing in using Microsoft Navision ERP will be added advantage.
• Team player and able to work under pressure.
• Willing to travel.